Showing all 6 results
Cedarleaf Essential Oil$9.62 – $22.19
- POWERFUL INFECTION FIGHTER – Cedarleaf Essential Oil is known for its strength against colds and flu. Its strong aromatic scent is best used in a diffuser or spray due to its strength. Direct continuous inhalation can cause respiratory irritation in those who are sensitive. Cedarleaf Essential Oil is often found in topical pain formulas, helping to releive aching muscles, and joints as well as pain from period abdominal pain, muscles cramps, and nausea. It is also highly astringent, making it a great topical treatment for varicose veins.
- USES: Add a drop of Cedarleaf Essential Oil to 2 tbsp. of body cream for pain rub and for varicose veins. Add 1 drop of Cedarleaf Essential Oil in a spray bottle with 2 cups of distilled water shake and spray sparingly during cold and flu season.
- PREMIUM GRADE: Our products are 100 % pure, undiluted, natural, unadulterated and therapeutic grade. In keeping with our desire for excellence, we are Government certified GMP, Kosher and Organic facility. This is a validation of the importance we place on Quality Control.
- BEST PRICING: Why purchase oil products from multi-level marketing distributors at inflated prices? Through on-going relationships with leading distilleries and farmers worldwide we eliminate layers of middlemen and can offer the most competitive prices on the highest quality oils without the need for multi-level marketing.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Our state-of-the-art facility Quality Assurance program is headed by a Dual Ph.d scientist that rigorously tests the veracity, purity and potency of our oils. This ensures that you are supplied with the highest quality product at all times. Additionally we are regularly inspected to ensure we surpass Kosher, Organic and GMP standards for quality.
Burners and vapourizers
In vapor therapy Cedarleaf oil can be useful for colds and flu
Massage or in the bath
Do not use in baths, it may irritate the skin. Cedarleaf oil can be used in a blended massage oil to assist with aches, pains and varicose veins. Use a low dilution of less than 0.1%.
Super Strength Bilberry Extract
- EYE PROTECTION: Bilberry is a close relative of the blueberry, and is known for its dark purple color. Bilberry is one of the richest sources of naturally occurring anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants which helps to support healthy eye function.
- A RICH SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS: Antioxidants help lessen the damage caused by free radicals. Bilberry contains a potent type of antioxidants called anthocyanins. These antioxidants have been shown to support the cardiovascular system.
- SUPPORTS CONNECTIVE TISSUE HEALTH: The bilberry bioflavonoids are beneficial to the connective tissue that lines blood vessels and binds ligaments throughout the body.
- RICH IN FLAVONOIDS THAT SUPPORT EYE HEALTH: Chemically known as polyphenols, Bilberry’s flavonoids are anthocyanins that enhance microcirculation throughout the body and provides Vision Support.
- OTHER POSSIBLE BENEFITS OF BILBERRY INCLUDE: Lowering blood sugar, stabilizing collagen tissues, increasing retinal pigments & lowering cholesterol levels as well as preventing diarrhea.
- Gluten-free, kosher, vegan and non-GMO Herbal Supplement. 100% Natural
- Cold Pressed Herbs, Grown and Harvested Using Biodynamic Practices
- GUARANTEED SAFE, PURE & EFFECTIVE: // NON-GMO // Free of Heavy Metals // NO Excipients (no binders, fillers, flow agents, chemicals, plasticizers, preservatives, enteric coating, or artificial ingredients) // Manufactured in a state of the art government registered GMP facility.
Bilberry extract is made with mature leaves (Vaccinium myrtillus). Our Raw SuperCool proprietary double extraction process, yields a Super Strength Holistically Standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Standardized guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Bilberry has been widely known to herbalists since the 16th century. This close relative of blueberries contains over 15 different naturally-occurring antioxidant anthocyanins (flavonoids) that contain beneficial antioxidant properties. Bilberry is one of the highest sources of anthocyanins, which support visual adaptation to light and also help maintain normal nighttime vision. Anthocyanins support the health of the eye and circulatory system by providing antioxidant activity, improving microcirculation and supporting healthy connective tissue formation.