Showing the single result
Super Strength Cat’s Claw Extract
- SUPPORTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Cat’s Claw helps boost immune function. It reduces the risk of catching a common cold by strengthening the immune system. Taking Cat’s Claw daily can help keep your immune system working properly.
- NATURAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AGENT: Cat’s Claw can help reduce inflammation caused by stress, irregular sleeping habits, poor diet, and toxins. The antioxidants and natural compounds in Cat’s Claw may also help reduce pain caused by inflammation, stomachache, and sore throat.
- ARTHRITIS: Cat’s Claw can suppresses inflammation to promote healthy joint structure and function, as well as relieve the pain and discomfort of rheumatoid arthritis
- Gluten-free, kosher, vegan and non-GMO Herbal Supplement. 100% Natural
- Cold Pressed Herbs, Grown and Harvested Using Biodynamic Practices
- GUARANTEED SAFE, PURE & EFFECTIVE: // NON-GMO // Free of Heavy Metals // NO Excipients (no binders, fillers, flow agents, chemicals, plasticizers, preservatives, enteric coating, or artificial ingredients) // Manufactured in a state of the art government registered GMP facility.
We prepare our Cat’s Claw Extract from the inner bark of Uncaria tomentosa vines which are Wildcrafted by indigenous Indians in the Pucallpa region of the Peruvian Amazon. To assure optimal extraction of Cat’s Claw’s bioactive compounds, we use only the inner bark which is hand-harvested, carefully sun-dried and cleaned of outer bark, and is then thoroughly extracted. Our Raw SuperCool proprietary double extraction process, yields a Super Strength Holistically Standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Standardized guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Support healthy function of your immune system with Cat’s Claw extract. Also called Una de Gato, Cat’s Claw’s name comes from the thorns on the plant’s leaves that look like the claws of a cat. It has been used for hundreds of years by the native Ashanica Indians. It has been the subject of scientific research throughout the world since the 1970’s and is considered one of the most exciting health-promoting herbs. Cat’s Claw’s wide variety of phytochemicals makes it a powerful supplement to support the immune system. In addition, it promotes an anti-inflammatory response and specifically decreases inflammation around the bones and joints. Research has shown Cat’s Claw to support bone marrow, promote cardiovascular health, and detoxify the colon. One extract of Cat’s Claw has been shown to boost DNA repair. Enhanced DNA repair can result in immune stimulation and anti-inflammation.