Showing the single result
Super Strength Bilberry Extract
- EYE PROTECTION: Bilberry is a close relative of the blueberry, and is known for its dark purple color. Bilberry is one of the richest sources of naturally occurring anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants which helps to support healthy eye function.
- A RICH SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS: Antioxidants help lessen the damage caused by free radicals. Bilberry contains a potent type of antioxidants called anthocyanins. These antioxidants have been shown to support the cardiovascular system.
- SUPPORTS CONNECTIVE TISSUE HEALTH: The bilberry bioflavonoids are beneficial to the connective tissue that lines blood vessels and binds ligaments throughout the body.
- RICH IN FLAVONOIDS THAT SUPPORT EYE HEALTH: Chemically known as polyphenols, Bilberry’s flavonoids are anthocyanins that enhance microcirculation throughout the body and provides Vision Support.
- OTHER POSSIBLE BENEFITS OF BILBERRY INCLUDE: Lowering blood sugar, stabilizing collagen tissues, increasing retinal pigments & lowering cholesterol levels as well as preventing diarrhea.
- Gluten-free, kosher, vegan and non-GMO Herbal Supplement. 100% Natural
- Cold Pressed Herbs, Grown and Harvested Using Biodynamic Practices
- GUARANTEED SAFE, PURE & EFFECTIVE: // NON-GMO // Free of Heavy Metals // NO Excipients (no binders, fillers, flow agents, chemicals, plasticizers, preservatives, enteric coating, or artificial ingredients) // Manufactured in a state of the art government registered GMP facility.
Bilberry extract is made with mature leaves (Vaccinium myrtillus). Our Raw SuperCool proprietary double extraction process, yields a Super Strength Holistically Standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Standardized guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Bilberry has been widely known to herbalists since the 16th century. This close relative of blueberries contains over 15 different naturally-occurring antioxidant anthocyanins (flavonoids) that contain beneficial antioxidant properties. Bilberry is one of the highest sources of anthocyanins, which support visual adaptation to light and also help maintain normal nighttime vision. Anthocyanins support the health of the eye and circulatory system by providing antioxidant activity, improving microcirculation and supporting healthy connective tissue formation.