Showing all 5 results
Pure-lē Organic Fiberrific
- 94% Fiber + Prebiotic (the food for probiotics)
- Vegan, Grit-Free, Taste-Free & Gluten-Free
- No Taste, No Texture – Never Thickens
- Mixes Clear
- Easy to use in Cooking & Baking
- PURE FORMULATION: All Natural, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Preservative-free, Made in Canada with certified Good Manufacturing Practices, No sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, soy, milk, egg, shellfish. Therapeutic grade.
- GUARANTEED SAFE, PURE & EFFECTIVE: NON-GMO // Free of Heavy Metals // NO Excipients (no binders, fillers, flow agents, chemicals, plasticizers, preservatives, enteric coating, or artificial ingredients) // Manufactured in a state of the art government registered GMP facility.
Super Strength Slippery Elm Extract
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Slippery Elm coats and soothes mouth, throat, stomach and intestinal tissues. This property makes Slippery Elm ideal for sore throat, cough, GERD, Chrohn’s, colitis, IBS, diverticulitis, diarrhea and Celiac.
- COUGH & THROAT: Popular as an ingredient in throat lozenges, Slippery Elm Bark coats and soothes the mouth and throat helping to relieve irritation and suppress coughs.
- CONSTIPATION: Slippery Elm helps stimulate the nerve endings in the gastrointestinal tract. Researchers believe that this may be why it is so useful for constipation and diarrhea.
- CANCER: Slippery Elm is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory of fatty acids, tannins, and plant sterols. Researchers beleive these components may be how Slippery Elm helps as adjunctive cancer treatment.
- SKIN HEALTH: Slippery Elm Bark Extract (when applied in a poltice or salve) helps to reduce the symptoms of psoriasis, soothes burns, boils, wounds, ulcers and skin inflammation.
- WEIGHT LOSS: Slippery Elm can improve digestion aiding in weight loss.
- Gluten-free, kosher, vegan and non-GMO Herbal Supplement. 100% Natural
- Cold Pressed Herbs, Grown and Harvested Using Biodynamic Practices
- GUARANTEED SAFE, PURE & EFFECTIVE: // NON-GMO // Free of Heavy Metals // NO Excipients (no binders, fillers, flow agents, chemicals, plasticizers, preservatives, enteric coating, or artificial ingredients) // Manufactured in a state of the art government registered GMP facility.
Slippery Elm Bark extract is made with the inner bark (Ulmus fulva). Our Raw SuperCool proprietary extraction process, yields a Super Strength Holistically Standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Standardized guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. The inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree has been used as a herbal remedy for centuries. Native Americans traditionally used slippery elm in healing salves and poultices for wounds, boils, ulcers, burns, and skin inflammation. Its mucilage is soothing on all mucous membranes, including those of the digestive tract, urinary and respiratory tract and also soothes the skin on contact. Slippery Elm is also rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients.